The #1 Veterinary Hospital in Queen Creek is expanding. Come join our team of 6 veterinarians, grow with us and thrive! CVT designation is admired and helps you to have higher earning potential.
Certified Veterinary Technician or not, we accept applications from everybody. We are currently searching for a Daytime Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Assistants to join our team!
Our staff retention is FIVE TIMES BETTER than the National Average for Veterinary Teams. We truly strive to ensure our staff are happy, fulfilled, challenged to learn new things, and of course are appreciated for all of their hard work!
Are you feeling stagnant? We are always advancing our options to offer unique therapies to our patients to help them on the path to health and healing! If you are feeling stuck at your current veterinary hospital, we assure you we have plenty of new and unique treatment options here to teach you new skills and keep you excited about the medicine that we can offer our patients!
- General Practice
- Urgent Care
- Dentistry utilizing High Resolution 3D CT for Dental Imaging
- Ozone Therapy
- Fecal Transfaunation
- Advanced Surgery
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds
- PRP Therapy
- Digital X-Ray
- Exotic and Small Farm Pets
Having fun daily with our work family, as well as on our epic team building adventures, are just a couple of the reasons why our culture is unlike any other! We challenge our team to achieve their goals and pursue their dreams. The right candidate for our team is not just qualified in their skills, but also would have a can-do, eager to learn, positive attitude, and team-oriented personality! Good sense of humor always a plus, as we are always laughing here! Check out the most recent team building events we’ve hosted for our team!
- Escape Rooms
- Movie Night
- Goat Yoga
- Scavenger Hunts
- Kickball Tournament
- Rappelling, Hiking and Waterfall Chasing
- Monthly Surprise SMILE days and so much more!
- Retirement Plan & 3% GIFTED to your Retirement Account; No contribution necessary!
- Unlimited Paid Time off Accrual for Vet Techs & Receptionists!
- Paid Volunteer Time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts for Veterinary Services & Care for your Pets!
- Flexible schedule with Variety of Shift Times Available to meet your Life Needs!
- Referral Bonus for Helping us find new members to join our teams!
- Tuition reimbursement for Penn Foster Technician Program
- Reimbursement for VTNE Test After Passing and Ongoing CVT Licensing Fees!
- Scrubs Uniform Allowance
- Travelling Emotional Support Goats that Visit our Practices Periodically!
- Wellness Reimbursement Program! $300/year to help keep you active and healthy!
- Grubhub+ Membership for Free, Offering Free Food Delivery from Grubhub+ Restaurants!
- Snacks, drinks and COFFEE provided every day!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account Insurance Plans Available
- Life Insurance
- 9 or 12-hour shifts. Flexible scheduling for life and school needs! Our current need is weekend shift coverage!
- Full-time – Daytime Shifts, Various Shifts Ranging from 7am – 7pm
- Full-time – 36 to 40 hours per week
- Veterinary Technician Experience Preferred, but we are willing to train those that are new to the field!
- Overtime available, But Not Required!
- Queen Creek Veterinary Clinic is a non-smoking facility. We do not allow break times for smoke breaks; therefore, you must be willing to work long shifts (often 8/10/12 hours) with no outdoor break times.
- Must have reliable transportation to ensure proper work attendance.