Queen Creek’s 1st Veterinary Hospital is expanding, Come grow with us!
Our staff retention is FIVE TIMES BETTER than the National Average for Veterinary Teams! We truly strive to ensure our staff are happy, fulfilled, challenged to learn new things, and of course are appreciated for all of their hard work!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Go-getter attitude, who thrives under the fast pace of urgent care medicine, or that enjoys the combination of GP, Urgent Care, Surgery, and Dentistry! Love emergency medicine but don’t want to work overnights?
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and compassion for their patients
- Eager to challenge and motivate themselves and their support team to achieve their goals
- Adaptable and enjoys collaborating and working closely with our Associate Veterinarians
- Practices the highest level of medicine within their field, and excited to utilize CT, Ultrasound, PRP, Ozone Therapy, Digital X-Ray, and more.
Having fun daily with our work family, as well as on our epic team building adventures, are just one of the reasons why our culture is unlike any other! We challenge our team to achieve their goals and pursue their dreams. The right candidate for our team is not just qualified in their skills, but also would have a can-do, eager to learn, positive attitude, and team-oriented personality! Good sense of humor always a plus. Check out the most recent team building events we’ve hosted for our team!
- Escape Rooms
- Movie Night
- Goat Yoga
- Scavenger Hunts
- Kickball Tournament
- Rappelling, Hiking and Waterfall Chasing
- Monthly Surprise SMILE days and so much more!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Generous CE Allowance
- Retirement Planning with 3% GIFTED Employer Contributions, No Contribution necessary on your part unless you want to!
- License Reimbursement
- Scrub Allowance
- Veterinary Services and Discounts
- Work less than 40 hours a week on average, variety of shift types and times available!
- No Overnight Shifts Required!
- No grooming or boarding!
- Opportunities to become a partner and for practice ownership
Pay is dependent on experience, and everything is negotiable!