At QCVC, we put our TEAM AND CULTURE FIRST! Our purpose is to provide the best care for patients & their pet parents by offering progressive medicine such as ozone therapy, CT, ultrasound, advanced dental care, surgery, and urgent care services. We provide care to cats, dogs, small farm pets and exotic pets.
We are selective in our team member onboarding process, and only hire upbeat and positive individuals who are dedicated to ensuring an enjoyable experience for not only our patients & their pet parents, but also for our veterinary support team. We are complimented regularly on the kind and welcoming nature of our team members as visitors walk through our clinic, and we continue to ensure our team works together and supports each other! We host regular culture building and team bonding experiences for our team. Providing exceptional medical care to our patients and caring for their pet parents is our passion, and requires all of us to be emotionally invested each day. We help our staff and provide them with what they need to ensure they thrive towards their personal goals.
As our team continually grows, we hope to create a work environment that is conducive to the satisfaction, education, and fulfillment of our team members. Our staff retention is FIVE TIMES BETTER than the National Average for Veterinary Teams! We truly strive to ensure our staff are happy, fulfilled, challenged to learn new things, and of course are appreciated for all of their hard work and dedication!
Come join Queen Creek’s 1st Veterinary Clinic!
Our Core Values:
- Always Growing! Continuing to grow as individuals and as a business to ensure future success.
- Have FUN with work family! Long hours and daily grind don’t have to be boring! Working in a positive culture is our top priority.
- Strive towards Perfection! We strive to be the best version of ourselves in every interaction with clients, pets and eachother
- Support physical and mental wellness of team! We support the overall wellness of our team members for long term health
- Deliver on promises! An environment of trust is a two way street where everyone benefits
- Challenging team to achieve impossible! Taking care of our team, continued personal and professional growth and establishing relationships with clients will lead us each to achieve the impossble.
Benefits of Working at The Queen Creek Veterinary Clinic:
Available on Day 1 of Employment:
- Team Appreciation Fridge stocked with Free Drinks. Redbull, Coffee, Iced Tea, and more to keep our team Happy and Energized!
- Mentorship, Training, and Educational Support from peers, management team, and online resources, offering unique therapies & diagnostics!
- Culture Building & Team Bonding Events, such as Kayaking, Goat Yoga, Paintball, Movie Nights, Fun Craft Projects, Rage Rooms, Smile Days, Potlucks, Raffles, Soccer League, Scavenger Hunts, and More!
- Kind & Caring Coworkers, along with a supportive management team. We are here for each other!
- Grubhub+ Membership for Free Delivery from participating restaurants, membership paid for by QCVC!
- Employee Assistance Program offering mental health support, legal questions, grief counseling, stress resilience, relationship assistance, conflict resolution, and more!
Available at 90 Days of Employment for Full Time Employees (30+ hours/week):
- Unlimited PTO Accrual for Staff! Paid Time Off to use for Sick Time, Vacation Time, and/or Continuing Education Events
- Optional Overtime available if desired
- Scrubs Uniform Allowance – Renewed Annually
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance with Employer Contributions
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance – Employee Sponsored
- Veterinary Service Discounts & Preventative Care Plans for up to 4 Pets
- Wellness Reimbursement Program! $300 per year to use towards various activities to keep you active and healthy! Get your zoomies out!
- Reimbursement for cost of CVT Licensing Exam & State License After Passing Examinations
Available after 1 Year of Employment for Full Time Employees (30+ hours/week):
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions – 3% of your annual income amount GIFTED to your retirement! No contribution necessary by you!
- Continuing Education Contributions for Veterinary Technicians, Receptionists, and Support Staff
- QCVC can help pay for you to attend Penn Foster’s Veterinary Technician Program! Ask for more information!
See Below for our Open Positions and Apply today for a chance to Join our Team!
- Veterinary Technician or Veterinary Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Receptionist
Who Are We?
The Queen Creek Veterinary Clinic was the first veterinary center in Queen Creek, AZ. We are open 7AM to 7PM 7 days a week, excluding major holidays. We are a top-ranked veterinary hospital in Queen Creek and hope to stay that way with the right staff in place! We are a team of pet owners dedicated to the optimal health and wellness of pets and their owners. We as a team ensure ultimate customer satisfaction and patient care, provide timely and superior quality medicine to the patients of our hospital, and we strive to diminish pain and increase comfort for our patients. We feel educated pet owners are empowered to make the best decisions, so we do ensure our staff is well trained and educated in all aspects of veterinary medicine to provide the best services to our clients and patients. All of our QCVC family are an integral part of the team and play a key role developing treatment plans and patient care.